Red Tribal Print Ajrakh Hand Block Printed Cotton Fabric
Flat Rs 250 Off | Use Code: FIRSTBUYValid on 1st order only | Min. Order value Rs 2500
Flat 10% Off | Use Code : GET10Min. Order value Rs 6000 | Valid once per user
Free International Shipping | Use Code: FREESHIP10Min. Order value Rs 20,000 | Cannot be clubbed with any other discount
Delicately Hand Block Printed and Naturally Dyed Ajrakh Fabrics are breathable, supple and a perfect companion through all types of weathers.
Meticulously made by the artisans of India.
- Some products and colours tend to look slightly brighter in photos as the camera lens always highlights certain colours more
- Do not wash alongside any other products as the product will bleed colour in the initial washes due to the special nature of the dyes.
- Slight irregularities in motifs, texture, and colour are a part and parcel of handcrafted products and lend character to it.
- We offer worldwide shipping, with shipping charges automatically calculated at checkout based on your cart's weight and contents.
- Please refer to the shipping timelines provided for each product. Orders above ₹650 are eligible for COD. Orders above ₹2500 are eligible for Free Shipping.
- Kindly note that shipping costs are non-refundable.
We kindly offer returns exclusively, as we are unable to facilitate exchanges. Please note that refunds will be issued in the form of a Credit Note.
- Rubs colour when dry
- Bleeds Colour for initial washes
- Slight irregularities are a nature of handcrafted products
- Avoid pairing darker colours with lighter colours
- Dry Clean or Hand Wash with Mild Detergent
- Do not Machine Wash
- Do not soak
- Wash separately
- Gently Dry Inside Out in shade
Natural Lighting: We use natural light for our product photos to represent them as accurately as possible.
Slight Colour Variations: Due to camera lens limitations, there may be slight colour differences between the product photos and reality. Some colours may appear brighter in photos.
Handcrafted Quality: Our products are handcrafted, and minor irregularities in motifs, texture, and colour are part of their unique character.
Batch Production: Handcrafted items are made in batches, so slight variations in color, shade, and motifs are natural and a result of human craftsmanship.
Quality Assurance: If you encounter a genuine quality or manufacturing defect, we are committed to offering a full refund or fulfilling your order to your satisfaction.