Bagru Gainda Phool Cotton Fabric
*Price mentioned is per meter
Shipping: Dispatched in 3/4 Working days
Width: 45 in
Note: Slight variation in colour from the given photo is possible. There are times when the camera cannot capture the perspective of the eye, hence slight colour variation is unavoidable. All photos are clicked in natural light without any photoshop. Photos also tend to look slightly brighter than the actual product.
Returns: Fabrics are not eligible for returns/exchange unless arrived damaged.
This product is handblock printed & vegetable dyed. The print might have slight irregularities in the motif & colours which results from the human involvement in the process & is a hallmark of handcrafted products.
Since the fabric is dyed using natural, vegetable dyes, it may rub dry or bleed colour on coming in contact with water for the first time. Dry inside out & hand wash with mild detergent. Do not Soak.
- Some products and colours tend to look slightly brighter in photos as the camera lens always highlights certain colours more
- Do not wash alongside any other products as the product will bleed colour in the initial washes due to the special nature of the dyes.
- Slight irregularities in motifs, texture, and colour are a part and parcel of handcrafted products and lend character to it.
- We offer worldwide shipping, with shipping charges automatically calculated at checkout based on your cart's weight and contents.
- Please refer to the shipping timelines provided for each product. Orders above ₹650 are eligible for COD. Orders above ₹2500 are eligible for Free Shipping.
- Kindly note that shipping costs are non-refundable.
We kindly offer returns exclusively, as we are unable to facilitate exchanges. Please note that refunds will be issued in the form of a Credit Note.
- Rubs colour when dry
- Bleeds Colour for initial washes
- Slight irregularities are a nature of handcrafted products
- Avoid pairing darker colours with lighter colours
- Dry Clean or Hand Wash with Mild Detergent
- Do not Machine Wash
- Do not soak
- Wash separately
- Gently Dry Inside Out in shade
Natural Lighting: We use natural light for our product photos to represent them as accurately as possible.
Slight Colour Variations: Due to camera lens limitations, there may be slight colour differences between the product photos and reality. Some colours may appear brighter in photos.
Handcrafted Quality: Our products are handcrafted, and minor irregularities in motifs, texture, and colour are part of their unique character.
Batch Production: Handcrafted items are made in batches, so slight variations in color, shade, and motifs are natural and a result of human craftsmanship.
Quality Assurance: If you encounter a genuine quality or manufacturing defect, we are committed to offering a full refund or fulfilling your order to your satisfaction.