Saira Chanderi Kurta
Flat Rs 250 Off | Use Code: FIRSTBUYValid on 1st order only | Min. Order value Rs 2500
Flat 10% Off | Use Code : GET10Min. Order value Rs 5000 | Valid once per user
Free International Shipping | No code requiredMin. Order Value Rs.10,000 | Cannot be clubbed with any other discount
- Availability:¬†Made to order
- Contents: Kurta¬†
- Fabric Quality: Kurta - Chanderi Silk |¬†
- Fabric Type:¬†Hand block printed & natural dyed Ajrakh
The silk suit sets are not lined. In case lining is required, you can either mention in cart notes on the checkout page or drop us an email post your order on¬†firstname.lastname@example.org
. Lining costs will be extra and will require prepayment and won't be eligible for exchange/return.
(Swipe left on size guide to view full size details)
¬†Palazzo length: 38 inches | Dupatta Length: 2.5 meters, width: 36 inches
|THE INDIAN ETHNIC CO. SIZE GUIDE|
|( can also be customised as per a customer's body measurements)|
*All sizes given above are garment measurements
Shipping within 7-10 working days, as clothes are made to order
Returns & Exchanges
This product other than plus sizes (5XL - 6XL) is eligible for¬†return or exchange. Refunds only provided if product arrives damaged. Please check return policy¬†here.
Slight difference in colour from the visible product image is possible.There are times when a¬†camera or a computer monitor can't match perspective of an eye. Slight difference is unavoidable.¬†
This product is handcrafted & vegetable dyed. The print might have slight irregularities in the motif & colours which results from the human involvement in the process & is a hallmark of handcrafted products.
Since the fabric is dyed using natural, vegetable dyes, it may rub dry or bleed colour on coming in contact with water for the first time.
Handwash lightly with mild detergent. Do not soak. Dry inside out in shade. Dry clean is ideal but hand wash also works.
- Some products and colours tend to look slightly brighter in photos as the camera lens always highlights certain colours more
- Do not wash alongside any other products as the product will bleed colour in the initial washes due to the special nature of the dyes.
- Slight irregularities in motifs, texture, and colour are a part and parcel of handcrafted products and lend character to it.
- We offer worldwide shipping, with shipping charges automatically calculated at checkout based on your cart's weight and contents.
- Please refer to the shipping timelines provided for each product. Orders above ₹650 are eligible for COD. Orders above ₹2500 are eligible for Free Shipping.
- Kindly note that shipping costs are non-refundable.
We kindly offer returns exclusively, as we are unable to facilitate exchanges. Please note that refunds will be issued in the form of a Credit Note.
- Rubs colour when dry
- Bleeds Colour for initial washes
- Slight irregularities are a nature of handcrafted products
- Avoid pairing darker colours with lighter colours
- Dry Clean or Hand Wash with Mild Detergent
- Do not Machine Wash
- Do not soak
- Wash separately
- Gently Dry Inside Out in shade
Natural Lighting: We use natural light for our product photos to represent them as accurately as possible.
Slight Colour Variations: Due to camera lens limitations, there may be slight colour differences between the product photos and reality. Some colours may appear brighter in photos.
Handcrafted Quality: Our products are handcrafted, and minor irregularities in motifs, texture, and colour are part of their unique character.
Batch Production: Handcrafted items are made in batches, so slight variations in color, shade, and motifs are natural and a result of human craftsmanship.
Quality Assurance: If you encounter a genuine quality or manufacturing defect, we are committed to offering a full refund or fulfilling your order to your satisfaction.