Handcrafted jewellery with beautiful, detailed craftsmanship.
Vendor: Vinanti Manji
Quality: Made in pure 92.5 Silver
Colour: Turquoise, Pink
Stone: Turquoise,Red Kemp
Weight: 103 Gms
We ship worldwide and shipping is calculated at checkout basis cart weight and content.
For international customers, there is an additional custom fee depending on the destination for shipping silver jewellery levied by the Government of India, once an international shipping order is placed, our team will get in touch with you for further details.
Jewellery products are shipped within 25 working days.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
We endeavor to ensure that every transaction at our website is seamless. We take great care in delivering our products and adhere to the highest quality standards.
Jewellery is not eligible for return or exchange.
It can be returned only in case it is received damaged or defective.
To return your damaged product:
1. Please send us an email request with your order number on firstname.lastname@example.org stating the return reason within 15 days from the date of receipt of shipment.
2. Once the team is notified and gets in touch with you, the further course of action will be decided. You will then be informed to ship the product back bearing the return shipping cost, which will be reimbursed for orders within India.
For international orders, the customer will need to send the product back to us and bear the shipping cost. (We usually do a thorough check of orders to avoid such issues, so a need for return/exchange usually does not arise)
3. After receiving the returned product, you can opt for a store credit/exchange/replacement or a refund, the store credit code has a validity of 1 year and can be used to exchange with any product listed on our website.
5. Customised Products - Incase you have any customised products. Please note any customisation makes your order ineligible for returns.
We click our photos in natural light so that the product depicted on the website is closest to how it looks in reality. However, there are times when the camera lens cannot match the perspective of an eye and thus slight colour difference seen in the product is unavoidable. Some products and colours also tend to look slightly brighter in photos as the camera lens always highlights certain colours more.
Also, our products are truly handcrafted and hand done. Slight irregularities in motifs, texture, and colour are a part and parcel of handcrafted products and lend character to it. Handcrafted products are not mass manufactured but Infact made in batches.
However, if the product has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order.
Product Care :
- Silver jewellery is to be spot-cleaned only.
- Store in a separate box. Keep away from moisture and perfume.
More Info. :
- This is a handcrafted product containing natural stones & vintage elements.
- It may have slight irregularities or imperfection which is the result of the human involvement in the process and adds to the products charm while ensuring you have a one-of-a-kind piece.
- Colours may vary slightly from those seen in the images.